Product Engineering - student position
Innovative telecommunication company is seeking a student to join the Product engineering team,
In this position you will be familiar with Engineering, R&D and operations considerations for mass production of complicated systems.
You will be part of a team focused on optimizations for mass production capabilities and yield improvements.
Your responsibilities include:
· Improve production line bottlenecks and yields
· Analyze board level and system level functionality
· Hands on measurements in the labs
· Driving corrective & preventative actions
- Student for electrical engineering or industrial engineering
- Experience as practical electronic engineer - Must.
- At least 1 year experience in hands on measurements or integrations of multidiscipline systems.
- Excellent technical skills using lab equipment as scope, Spectrum Analyzer, Power meter, multimeter.
- Familiar with OrCAD & Allegro - Advantage.
- Experience with test procedures, automatic test station – advantage.
- High level of Technical English, a must.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Experience working with Manufacturing, Quality, Process Engineering, and Maintenance on product-related issues.
- Experience in solving technical issues.
- Experience in engineering processes - advantage.
- Team player with strong technical and communication skills.