We are looking for a technical person who will:
•Take part in Ceragon Network Global Professional Services team.
• Work closely with Pre-sales, R&D, VnV, Regional teams or directly with External Customers to deliver state of the art solutions related to the Ceragon products or multivendor environment.
• Utilize outstanding technical and communication skills to provide our clients with excellent network support to ensure smooth and reliable operation for the fulfilment of business objectives and processes.
•Perform technical activities related to Network Design, Traffic Engineering or Network Optimization.
•Design complete Turn Key solutions and support Regional Teams during Rollout activities (act as Subject Matter Expert).
• Demonstrating creativity & innovation in generating cost-effective solutions.
•Create requirements for R&D teams in order to develop new features or applications used in Service Delivery.
•Show “Out of the Box” way of thinking in order to meet customer requirement and business objective
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in delivering outstanding solutions related to telecommunication technology.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· B.Sc. in Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent;
· Microwave multivendor experience; Microwave Planning experience (understanding of propagation principles).
· Proven experience with configuration or advanced troubleshooting of transport/transmission networks (NOC/Operations experience)
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging and dynamic environment.