Ceragon is a Global company, #1 leading Wireless Backhaul . We have an exciting opening for a Program Manager inside our Regional Services Organization. . We are looking for someone located near our Texas Office but open to candidates anyone in the US.
The main responsibilities of this job are as such:
· Plan and execute telecommunication projects with a focus on wireless network deployments service projects the ensure on time, and within budget objectives
Responsible for major projects, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders. Spending the majority of time on project management responsibilities
Provides leadership to functional teams in the design, testing, planning, and implementation of major projects for deployments that affect key customers.
Define scope of work, share of responsibility with the customer and 3rd party vendors; formalize an implementation plan, budget the workload and ensure adherence to the budget; track progress within Ceragon’s systems; manage both Ceragon employees and subcontractors; ensure customer satisfaction and customer acceptance.
Cultivate contacts with subcontractors, customers, and other stakeholders to develop best practices for project implementations and growth of the business.
Lead the deployment and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of program plans to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
Cerate and update master schedules, working with the supply chain and service subcontractors to priorities service deliverables in a cost effective manner to meet the project objectives
Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
Designs solutions for varied internal/external clients.
Act as a customer advocate and Ceragon’s ambassador when interfacing with the Customer
Knowledge in Microwave transport, wireless transmission and IP networking
We are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
· Result-oriented operational leader with strong business and presentation skills
· Strong performance orientation skills with excellent abilities to multitask and prioritize
· Strong team player with excellent multi culture skills
· Excellent people management skills with strong ability to provide guidance, direction and motivation to this team
· Proactive mindset
· Strong financial, quantitative, and analytical skills
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and adjust models in response to business events
· Ability to manage time and resources effectively, meet deadlines and execute on strategic objectives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate both internally with the company and externally with customers
· Post Graduate Degree in Project Management (desired)
We offer a very attractive compensation package, that also includes a very comprehensive benefit proposal, with exciting room for growth. Ceragon also offers a very family orientated atmosphere.
APPLY FOR POSITION
Get the latest news about Ceragon products, solutions and events