Do you want to contribute to deliver successful products by ensuring quality compliance?
We are currently looking for QA Engineer/Senior QA Engineer who will be responsible for quality assurance in our exciting products. The position will be part of the Ceragon Networks AS team. The place of work will be at our office in Bergen.
· Ensure that all client and Company quality requirements are in compliance with the associated requirements both internally and externally
· Work closely with our CM (Contract Manufacturer) to ensure our products are produced according to specifications
· Capture and communicate CM feedback to Ceragon Networks product developers and drive DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFT (Design for
· Perform audits and inspections at CM in accordance with approved Quality Management System
· Provide support and guidance to operational areas in accordance with the approved Quality Management System
· Be the main QA point of contact for all assigned product lines and Quality Audits.
· Support in the production of all project quality deliverables (i.e. audit programs, inspection and test programs, quality plans etc.)
· Work with quality and field teams on RMA analysis, report findings / take actions with team for improvement
· Periodic audit & report supplier technical / process capability
· ·Bachelor/Masters degree in Quality Management Systems, with a focus on Technical and-or Manufacturing Quality or similar.
· Working experience from (maritime) manufacturing industry
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written
· Minimum B1 written and spoken Norwegian
· At least 3 years of experience with engineering processes (ECO, NID, MTP)
· Experience with PDM systems (Smart team- advantage)
· High Technical skills
· High Mechanical skills
· Good organizational and communication skills
· Good presentational skills
· Self starter
· Attention to detail
· Ability to listen and engage in constructive dialogue