As part of our R&D team, you will become engaged in several important activities including but not limited to the following:
- Active participant in continuous product improvement and quality processes.
- LabVIEW – Document and Develop new functionality, maintain, test, validate, and release existing code. Update and maintain user manuals, release notes, and related documentation.
- Participate in product research & development – prototyping projects, planning, documenting, verification, and validation. Maintain product documents, product data sheets, etc.
- Custom Engineering adaptation of existing equipment (integrating new radio platforms, new hardware, new software)
- Over time become a 3rd line product support resource for our product solutions.
- A college BSc. or MSc. degree in a technical discipline such as robotics, software development, electronics, RF, automation.
- LabVIEW (CLD or higher certification preferred)
- Capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment
- Understanding of RF link systems and concepts
- Structured and analytic work methods
- Creative and solution oriented
- Technical Documentation and Writing
- Network Architect or Network Engineer
- Good English – verbal as well as written.