R&D GUI Application Development - Student
We are looking for a student who will be responsible for developing and maintaining GUI application for Ceragon’s next generation chip (SoC).
Most of the development is done in Java.
- A computer science or computer engineering student with at least 1.5 years left until graduation – MUST.
- Knowledge in OOP – MUST.
- Knowledge in GUI development – MUST.
- Knowledge in Java – an advantage.
- Knowledge in Linux OS and shell scripts – advantage.
- Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.