We are looking for an outstanding and passionate R&D Manager to join our development team.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to be a meaningful part of developing a revolutionary platform that is used world-wide.
You should be a true leader and contributor to the team and its success in solving the challenges for our customers.
- Planning, tracking and delivery of New Product Development Programs (Schedule execution, Content, Quality and Financials).
- Develop and maintain an integrated program plan and schedule with Cross Functional Core Team.
- Lead the Core Team in managing and tracking program progress as well as being a real contributor to the development.
- Proactive Risk Management through risk identification and development of risk mitigation plans with the Core Team.
- Provide all necessary management reporting and reviews for the Program.
- Become the technology leader of the team.
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering from a leading university / college.
- At least 5 years of experience within the field.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Expert competence in Telecommunication systems.
- In depth knowledge of LabVIEW.
- Good competence in special Oil & Gas or in the Maritime sector requirements.
- Good understanding of the company’s business targets.
- Strong management skills.
- Highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment.
- Productive and result oriented.
- Creative and solution oriented.
- Structured and analytic work methods.
- Open for changes.
- Strategic and visionary.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent English – verbal as well as written.