Radio System Engineer
The wireless system engineer is a key position in a multidisciplinary R&D organization and acts as a technical lead for all matters related to wireless system design in new and existing products.
In this role you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for defining the architecture of a product, targeted to the Wireless Backhaul Market for 5G deployments.
Understand and analyze customer needs and market trends.
Define hardware, firmware and software requirements while supporting other R&D and Engineering teams, during all project phases.
Support field trials, customer challenges and production processes.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience with system design - concept to complete product of telecommunication systems.
- Understanding of digital signal processing and Modem – Must
- Experience in defining and working with RF systems - Must
- Experience in defining SW & HW requirements and supporting design teams – Must.
- Good inter-personal skills and teamwork, ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment.
- Experience with multidisciplinary products.
- Self-learner. Ability to learn and lead new subjects from scratch.
- Ability to guide and support others.
- Creative, innovative and open to absorb and share knowledge and ideas.
- Customer oriented.