A global Hi-Tech company based in Rosh-Haayin is looking for a reception manager.
- Full responsibility for the management and operation of the company's reception desk.
- Opening purchase orders in the system and performing supplier invoice control.
- Full administrative support for the Human Resources department and maintaining the diary of the department head.
- Assistance in planning and organizing welfare events for the company's employees (support in producing formation days, events, gifts, etc.).
- Working with diverse computer systems and conduct diverse organizational interfaces.
- Previous experience in administrative positions (such as: office management / administrative management, etc.) – A Must.
- Fluent English (reading, writing and speaking) – A Must
- Previous experience working with OFFICE tools (especially Outlook) - required
- Order and organization skills, high service consciousness and high orientation for working with computer systems in a high-tech environment.
- Great interpersonal skills and sense of service.
- Availability for full-time work (Sundays-Thursdays between the hours of 08: 00-17: 00/10: 00-19: 00 - alternately).