The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
• Take part in regression automation test of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
• Define and write automatic test for new systems and features.
• Build test setups in our dedicated labs
• Record, investigate and analyze defects.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· 2 years of relevant experience in writing and performing automatic tests
· B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
· Experience in Networking
· Good English language skills in speaking and in writing
· Knowledge in Ethernet L2/L3 switching
· Experience in operating Ethernet and TDM Test Equipment (IXIA/Agilent-N2X/STC/XENA, OmniBER/etc)
· Experience in microwave radio, modulation, error-proof data transmission
· Experience in TDM (E1/T1) and SDH (STM-1/OC-3) technology
· Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab)
· Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and Bash scripting
· Experience in working with agile issue tracking systems (Jira)
We are looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.