Ceragon networks - a leading wireless backhaul specialist and solutions provider based on Microwave communication is offering a position of a Reliability Engineer.
If you are a suitable candidate, looking for a challenging position in a dynamic company whose playground spreads over the entire globe you are welcome to apply for this position.
- Analysis of field failures data and feedback to R&D departments.
- Maintenance of corporate FRACAS system and training of its users.
- Participating in Reliability reviews during development of new products.
- Investigation of customer complaints related to products reliability.
- Usage of techniques like FMEA , FTA for failure analysis and mitigation.
- Analysis of HALT results and deriving HASS plans for Production.
- Environmental tests for product qualification.
- Periodical field MTBF calculation and reports, Failure Rate and Return rate – Global and per customer.
- Periodical special test (Salt Spray, Antennas ranges).
- Periodical product qualification tests.
- Assisting sales groups in bids where Reliability details and statements are required.
- Analysis of production processes and failures and feedback to R&D and Engineering departments .
- Technical education - Engineer (mechanics, electrical or industrial engineer).
- CRE or academic degree in Reliability studies – an advantage.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical production processes and technologies.
- Familiarity with common failure mechanisms – Corrosion, Electrical surges, fatigue, water ingress, chemical deterioration.
- Fluent English (read write speak) • Good communication skills and human relations.
- Fast learner.
- Mastering Excel.
- Familiarity with Reliability analysis tools e.g. RAM Commander – an advantage.