The research team is responsible for advancing Ceragon's technologies to next level.
A research project group is build from internal R&D developers and external academic researchers.
A researcher is responsible on leading the research projects internally and externally.
The researcher is responsible to be academic updated in his research and business fields.
- At least MA degree in EE / CS with Thesis.
- At least 5 years of experience in research teams.
- Wide range of technical knowledge from the following fields: 5G network, digital mode, antenna design, machine learning, RF design, communication protocols, management protocols, cloud.
- Ability to work and advance projects.
- Programming abilities from the following languages: python, matlab, C, C++.