RF Design Engineer
Ceragon is looking for an RF Design Engineer for designing state of the art transceivers in vast range of frequencies from 4GHz up to 120GHz, as well as array antenna design.
The position includes design, layout and testing using up to date simulation and layout tools as well as lab test equipment up to 120GHz.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – Specialization in RF Systems.
- 2-4 year of experience as RF Engineer.
- Knowledge in board design OR in antenna design- MUST.
- Familiar with simulation tools such as HFSS, ADS, Ansys Designer as well as Orcad & Allegro.
- Knowledge in Matlab - an advantage.
- Familiarity with test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Network analyzers, Signal Generators etc. - an advantage.