RF/PHY System Integration Engineer
Take part in integration and validation of HW & SW systems, including:
- PHY validation, defining and writing test plans and test procedures for new chips, systems and features.
- Building test setups and performing manual and automatic tests.
- Defining & writing Automatic tests & drivers.
- Recording, investigating and analyzing defects.
- BSc in Electrical engineering with a GPA of 80+
- Definition and execution of system tests associated with RF/baseband/PHY/Modem performance
- Knowledge in operating RF Test Equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power Meter, Network Analyzer)
- Knowledge and experience in digital communication (IQ modulation-QAM, DPD, AGC, EVM, etc.)
- Experience in programming automation environments (Matlab/C#/C/Payton)
- Deep dive debugging into the system with emphasis on RF, HW and PHY aspects
- Experience in debugging modem performance in field conditions
- Excellent engineering skills – problem solving, pragmatic approach, broad system view
- Ability to communicate with RFIC design team, Algo team, SW/FW design team
- Knowledge and experience in RF chains (NF, IP3, RL, Super Heterodyne receivers, etc.) – Advantage.
- Thorough understanding of Wireless communication systems – Advantage.
- Experience in writing technical testing documents in English (STP/STR/ATP) – Advantage.
- Good communications skills – verbal and in writing; High-level English - speaking, writing, reading.
- Ability to work well in multi-team environment