Do you have a passion for driving new business? Are you tenacious and driven to hit a target with the stamina needed to succeed? Do you enjoy working with prospects/clients and helping them address their challenges? Do you thrive on the feeling and reward you get when a large deal closes as a consequence of your hard work? If the answer is “yes’, then please read on…
New business development is a critical part of the marketing and sales process to ensure that sales ready opportunities are delivered to Account Managers at the right time. Building an ‘opportunity’ pipeline and ensuring a steady flow of opportunities is table-stakes, making sure every interaction counts with tenacious focus and engagement is essential.
Ceragon is seeking a Sales Development Manager (SDR) to join our sales organization. The role will have a primary focus on rapid qualification of inbound leads but also have complete 360-degree responsibility for a specific target account list. Key tasks include organizational research, persona priorities, contact strategy and pipeline creation as a leading indicator. The role will also identify areas for improvement and optimization working in collaboration with Marketing and Sales leadership.
This is a lynchpin role within the sales organization that is restless in its pursuit of improvement going beyond industry best practice and challenging conventional thinking whilst hating the status quo (not just the Rock act!). So, if you’re an experienced B2B technology business development professional that has a proven track record of delivering exceptional results, high communication skills and cognitive empathy – then keep reading.
A “Day in the Life” of a Sales Development Manager (SDR):
Reporting directly to the Sub Region Head you will:
· Drive pipeline creation through effective qualification of marketing qualified leads (MQLs) including lead capture, response and conversion to sales
qualified lead (SQL) and opportunity.
· Full ownership of an assigned target account list focusing on a defined set of service providers and enterprises.
· Drive continual and valued engagement through the effective use of marketing and sales enablement assets through the buyer journey specific to
· Provide weekly forecasts on performance related to account progression and activity through <CRM/Sales enablement platform>
· Track and report progress conversion through the opportunity ‘funnel’ including MQL to SQL conversion, opportunity creation value and close rates.
· Ensure critical “moments that matter” interactions and stage management is captured in CRM (SFDC).
· Work with key campaign owners and stakeholders to align on propositions and messaging.
· Be dedicated to a learning journey to understand the ‘why’ of Ceragon products and services and ‘how’ they positively impact our customer experience.
· Excellent English- writer and speaker
· 3-5 years sales development experience in a B2B technology role, preferable in Telecom Wireless domain, with a key focus on new business creation
through target account ownership and inbound qualification.
· Experience in running micro campaigns / sales plays.
· Digitally savvy with a good understanding of CRM (preferably SFDC) and sales enablement platforms.
· Motivated: a complete self-starter who takes personal responsibility for their actions.
· Efficient: extremely organized, attentive to detail, and have excellent self-management skills that allow consistent delivery of quality results on time
· Results Focused: With dedication to meeting the expectations from leading productivity indicators to outcomes.
· Agile: Can adjust quickly to the changing needs of the business, responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Gravitas: ability to build relationships and credible at all levels within target organizations.
· Personable: high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of accountability.
· No Ego: Must own the target and is open and natural collaborator to help optimize and improve results.