Do you have a passion for driving new business? Are you tenacious and driven to hit a target with the stamina needed to succeed? Do you enjoy working with prospects/clients and helping them address their challenges? Do you thrive on the feeling and reward you get when a large deal closes as a consequence of your hard work? If the answer is “yes’, then please read on…
New business development is a critical part of the marketing and sales process to ensure that sales ready opportunities are delivered to Sales Managers at the right time. Building an ‘opportunity’ pipeline and ensuring a steady flow of opportunities is table-stakes, making sure every interaction counts with tenacious focus and engagement is essential.
Ceragon is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales organization. The role will have a primary focus on rapid qualification of inbound leads but also have complete 360-degree responsibility for a specific target account list. Key tasks include organizational research, persona priorities, contact strategy and pipeline creation as a leading indicator. The role will also identify areas for improvement and optimization working in collaboration with Marketing and Sales leadership.
This is a lynchpin role within the sales organization that is restless in its pursuit of improvement going beyond industry best practice and challenging conventional thinking whilst hating the status quo (not just the Rock act!). So, if you’re an experienced B2B technology business development professional that has a proven track record of delivering exceptional results, high communication skills and cognitive empathy – then keep reading.
A “Day in the Life” of a Sales Development Representative (SDR):
Reporting directly to the Sub Region Head you will:
· Motivated: a complete self-starter who takes personal responsibility for their actions.
· Efficient: extremely organized, attentive to detail, and have excellent self-management skills that allow consistent delivery of quality results on time
· Results Focused: With dedication to meeting the expectations from leading productivity indicators to outcomes.
· Agile: Can adjust quickly to the changing needs of the business, responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Gravitas: ability to build relationships and credible at all levels within target organizations.
· Personable: high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of accountability.
· No Ego: Must own the target and is open and natural collaborator to help optimize and improve results.