Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT) delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help you increase your operational efficiency, enhance your end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure your peace of mind
Ceragon is the #1 leading wireless backhaul company
As the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport, Ceragon has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our mission is resolving your wireless backhaul challenges – helping you achieve the highest value for you! Our solutions are deployed by more than 460 service providers, as well as hundreds of private network owners, in more than 130 countries
Ceragon’s employee community spans multiple countries, is highly diverse regionally and culturally, yet connected and cohesive.
The Pre-Sales Engineer takes responsibility for all Pre-Sales related activities within the assign or designated territory in support of the Sales Director and Sales Managers. The role requires excellent knowledge of Ceragon’s products and their relevant configurations, technical and the general needs of the customers. Good analytical and financial ability is required combined with good inter-personal skills. Able to multi-task, support a diverse and distributed team, provide accurate and concise information and directly assist in delivery of Sales Revenue, GM and CM according to plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Drive the Sales organization to ensure all team members achieve or over-achieve their targets.
• Provide guidance to the Sales Directors and Sales Managers in relation to product knowledge, technical specification and design parameters.
• Work closely with peers to achieve the overall company objectives in terms of growth, profitability and sustainability throughout the Region.
• Contribute to Revenue Growth, Gross Margin improvement and Contribution Margin improvement. Contribute to Revenue Growth, Gross Margin improvement and Contribution Margin improvement.
• Provide ad-hoc reports as required.
Ceragon offers an outstanding compensation and benefit package, medical, dental, and life insurances; investment savings plan (401K) with employer matching