Ceragon Networks, the global leader in wireless solutions for Industrial Applications, is looking for talented, versatile, and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless communications. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Ceragon Networks is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communications skills.
Ceragon Networks’ Sales Manager/Director, Energy will be responsible for accelerating revenue growth in the region by developing, maintaining and effectively growing our customer base. The right candidate must have a proven track record of effectively hunting and finding new business in the energy sector. The individual must be well versed in broadband wireless applications, understand solution selling, and be results driven with a clear record of exceeding sales targets.
Ceragon Networks is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
· Responsible for sales for Ceragon Networks in North America (NA) focusing on our Critical Infrastructure Business in the Energy vertical. Job duties include:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of sales in the Energy Sectors, specifically Oil & Gas for both offshore and onshore connectivity
· Excellent communication skills required (oral, written & presentation)
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Track record of ability to close complex sales
· Deep understanding of the energy markets, with prior relationships and engagements with Super Major and Major Energy Companies
· Technical background and experience in the communications industry, with knowledge of telecom, and data networks through knowledge in RF, Microwave and wireless products is desired.
· Wireless mobility solutions and Access Technology experience is an asset.
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with C-Level executives