Sales Operations Center of Excellence – EU, AF, APAC
What you’ll work on
Sales Ops is a dynamic, shapeshifting type of organization that has become a vital part of today’s Corporate world. It can mean one thing in a company, and something different in another. It evolves together with the Company strategy, matching the internal processes and tools to the business itself.
If you’re self-driven, love learning new things and want the opportunity to make an impact while building a career in Sales Operations, challenge us to take you further!
· Order Management and maintenance throughout the complete order life-cycle,
· Invoices, Credits and their delivery to our Customers
· License Management on our online platform.
· Gate keeping the external Audit and Company booking Policies
· Seeking and making sure that internal business approvals are obtained for non-std scenarios
· Hand in hand due diligence work with Sales Ops HQ teams
· Reporting throughout the Order to Cash cycle. Chance to participate in process improvements and ERP developments
· Opportunity to innovate
· Extending your contact and influence circle to meet daily business requirements
· Bachelor’s degree
· Keen eye for details
· Advanced administration skills (planning & organizing, meeting minutes, follow ups, etc)
· Great communicator
· Advanced MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Service oriented mindset
· Problem solver
· Ability to perform in a multicultural environment
· Team spirit
· Speaking – very high
· Writing\Reading – very high
· Verbal Understanding – very high
High skills in an additional language are a plus.
Nice to have:
· Experience in similar positions, part of a Global Company
· Knowledge of Audit processes (internal/external)
· ERP systems knowledge, preferably in Sales module aspect (Oracle Applications/SAP)
· Proactive and Curious approach
· Ownership & Accountability
· Willingness to share and teach others