Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
Ceragon is looking for a Senior Salesforce Business Application Analyst to join our Global Information Systems team in Israel.
In this role, you will be providing solutions on the Salesforce platform and other related platforms for the business in Sales, Service, Marketing and other Ceragon business domains.
- Lead and manage wide CRM - Salesforce projects end to end
- Responsibility for evaluating, customizing, and implementing solutions for business processes through salesforce sales cloud, service cloud, Community etc.
- Document, design and test system implementations and launch support of solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Provide support for any issues and bugs that are reported on the Salesforce platform
- Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications and think through problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Be responsible for data integrity and meta-data maintenance.
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for new strategic CRM opportunities
- End-user training for system implementations.
- Work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Business Analyst/Project Manager
- 2+ years’ experience of Salesforce knowledge (design, configuration, administration).
- Business Oriented, Knowledge and understanding of organizational processes, with an emphasis on sales and service processes.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization
- Service-oriented with high importance of working with a variety of customers worldwide.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
- Great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Be a proactive, self-motivated and passionate individual
- High-level English , Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Oracle – Strong advantage
- Tableau – Strong Advantage
- Salesforce.com Certified- advantage