Ceragon Networks, the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport, is looking for an Algorithms Engineer to join our team.
In this role you will:
· Being part of a leading Algorithm team responsible for developing Radio core technologies for innovative wireless communication products.
· Developing algorithms and architectures for a high spectral efficiency modem in a challenging environment.
· Simulating & testing new HW & SW designs in Matlab & real-time in a full modem and channel environment.
· Working with the VLSI, RF, SW & System groups.
· End to end involvement from the concept stages to the fully operational system.
You will need:
· B.Sc. from a known university (85+) in Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Physics with Mathematically oriented courses.
· M.Sc. from a known university in Electrical Engineering.
· Extensive knowledge and experience with MATLAB – must.
· C/C++ & other programming languages - advantage.
· Knowledge and experience in digital signal processing – advantage
· Experience with physical layers (PHY) of MODEMs - advantage.
· Good interpersonal skills, team work, ability to work with dynamic environment.
· Creative, open to absorb and share knowledge and ideas.
· Fast self-learning capabilities.