Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Would you like to be part of a group that takes ideas and brings them to a full product? To influence the entire product flow? If you answered yes to these questions – Your place is with us!
Ceragon networks develops a complete product, from idea to field installation, while developing the entire technology internally – ASIC, SOC, RF chip and FPGA.
We are looking for an FPGA engineer, to Join Ceragon FPGA team in developing next generation backhaul communication systems.
In this role you will be required for:
- All aspects of FPGA design activity: Coding, Synthesizing, verification support and LAB bring up.
- Participate in System definitions for current and next generation products.
- Collaborate with other teams: SW, QA, and Radio ASIC.
- B.Sc. degree from a leading university.
- 5+ years’ experience as an FPGA designer (Intel,Xilinx)
- Practical knowledge of RTL design, synthesis, timing closure, simulation and verification test benches.
- Hardware bring up and debug experience.
- Experience with Xilinx/Intel Soc – advantage.
- Familiarity with high level programming languages like C/C++, System Verilog, Scripts (TCL, Python) – advantage
- Excellent system understanding & strong analytical and problem solver abilities.
- Experience with networking – advantage.
- Experience with UVM verification flow – advantage.
- Team player.
- High motivation to excel.