The Solution Architect will serve as the technical lead and SME with responsibilities including services, solution architecture and design engineering functions as well as lead RFP (Request For Proposal) technical responses. Candidate will serve as a Solution Architect to be responsible for shaping the client’s vision/strategy and the development of highly advanced leading-edge technology solutions and concepts and the necessary services to deliver for our customers spanning networking, mobility, SDN, cloud, cybersecurity and software applications and platforms for automation, analytics, AI and IoT.
· Create elegant, yet practical designs and solutions, to include services in complex integrated environments
· Working knowledge of Transport technologies: Wireless, Microwave, Fiber, MPLS , TDM, OCx, IP, Ethernet
· Responsible for leading technical responses to customer RFP’s (Requests for Proposals)
· Work in collaboration with Ceragon sales, project managers, customer service and other matrixed staff
· Responsible for the end-to-end telecommunications and information technology architecture of total enterprise-wide system solutions and services to include: elements of customer requirements gathering, translation of business needs into technical system solutions, architectural design, testing, implementation, documentation and supportability.
· Develop designs that will integrate systems across technology layers and multiple platforms such as: new 5G emerging IoT, public safety, utilities to include application software, networking layers, operating systems, peripherals, storage, Cloud, backup server platforms, desktop environments, databases, middleware, monitoring tools
· Translate customer requirements and requests into architecture solutions followed by high-level or detailed designs, as required.
· Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using best engineering practices utilizing various industry products and technologies.
Solution Architect will work in the team to develop the IOT network architecture encompassing macros cellular and wireline access and network solutions
Leads Technical Response To Request For Proposal To Include
Coordinates or leads the transition or transformation from existing, to new network and telecommunications design solutions.
· Provides technical direction and engineering expertise for network and telecommunications systems infrastructure activities, including planning, designing, and implementing communications and network infrastructure requirements (5G, IoT devices, Routers, Firewalls, Mobility Base stations, Wi-Fi, DAS, GiS, Command and Telemetry).
· Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community
· Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
· Assist the PM in developing budget and operating plans for task orders.
· Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing. Requires the development of written documentation, graphic design, and delivery of oral presentations to all levels including senior management.
· Become a trusted advisor to our customers to secure Ceragon business
Required Skills, Experience and Education
· Bachelor's Degree, Advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering desired w/ a minimum 5-10 years of work experience as a technical lead or in a role related to solutions / enterprise architect capacity; mobility and wireline networks, large scale enterprise systems integration, IT Strategy and Management, IT Transformations, Cloud Architecture and mobility migrations.
· 5 years supporting Enterprise customers or Carrier Companies serving Enterprise companies
· Candidate must have a strong understanding of the telecom, IT infrastructure business.
APPLY FOR POSITION
Get the latest news about Ceragon products, solutions and events