I. NEW VENDOR ONBOARDING –
a) New Vendor Identification
b) New Vendor Onboarding with respect to different projects and different telecom circles.
c) Onboarding of vendor in System by checking all documents, legal & statutory compliances.
d) Maintaining Statutory, Legal Compliances for all the Partners/Sub Cons/Agency
e) Process Efficiency Improvement - Usage of Vendor Portal, New Ideas, Automation.
f) Monitoring GST compliances & Tracking MSME from new and existing partners.
g) Contract negotiation, Contract management.
h) Compliance Document Verification as per the Requirements e.g. AOA/MOA/PF/ESIC/GST.
i) Service Agreement Drafting and Sign Off as per SOW and Legal Clauses.
j) Agreement Sign Off and Renewal for Active/Non-Active Vendors.
k) Partner Retention-Resolution of Issues (Raised thru mails, Partner satisfaction survey), Imparting Partner Trainings and other programs.
l) Timely issuance of Payment, Purchase order to partner.
II. VENDOR ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION & Vendor Help Desk Management –
a) Manage Vendor Help desk team for smooth invoice processing.
b) Monitoring all the compliance requirement ensuring timely payment to partners.
c)Monthly reconciliation of Vendor Accounts with respect to different projects and different telecom circles including
1.PR-PO Compliances with respect to the Work Attempted by the Vendor
2.Reconciling the Work Completion Certificates issued by Project Team to Vendors in different projects.
3.Invoices submitted against the Work Completion Certificates
4.Payment done to the vendors against the invoice submitted
5.No Dues Certificates (NDC) signed-off with relevant vendors for the applicable period.
III. GOVERNANCE MEETINGS WITH VENDORS
1. Catering for the requirement of Projects and arranging Vendor Teams along with resolving the operational issues and/or escalations from Project Team.
2. Handling Vendors escalation and resolving their issues.
3. Scheduling Governance Meeting Calendar on monthly basis coordinating with Vendor and different functions (Quality, Planning, Projects, PMO and Vendor Management) in Ceragon.
4. Circulating the agenda of Governance Meetings and capturing the Minutes of the Meeting and the Action Points. Taking the follow-Ups on the closure of the Action Points.
5. Managing escalation for the Operations – from Vendors and/or different Stakeholders in Ceragon
6. Contract Governance with all the Vendors under the purview of pre-defined deliverables and SLAs as per the existing contracts.
7. Reconciliation for Rewards and Penalties between User Function & respective Vendors
IV. MONTHLY PERFORMANCE EVLAUTION FOR VENDORS
1. Reconciliation of Performance Ratings for all Vendors in different Projects for the applicable month.
2. Reviewing the Performance Ratings on monthly basis wrt to the rating parameters, NDC Sign-Off and schedule Governance Meetings
3. Communicating the Performance Ratings of the Vendors to all stakeholders including the vendors
Graduate or Post Graduate, Preferred Experience in Vendor Governance
5 to 7 Years of experience in Vendor Management