SW Embedded Engineer
You will be joining a Networking software development team that's leading the work on the next generation cutting edge mobile backhaul platforms.
You will be exposed to switching chipsets from different vendors.
You will be exposed to different areas of software development, ranging from low level modem and FPGAs configurations and up to high-level embedded object oriented applications development.
You will be in charge of various aspects of the development process such as analyzing and defining software requirements, coding in an agile methodology and providing extensive unit testing.
You will also closely collaborate with other functional groups, such as project managers, software, hardware and quality engineers.
- BSc in Computer science/ Computer engineering /Electrical engineering from known University - MUST.
- Experience with Ethernet L2 switching – MUST.
- Experience in Multithreading application designs – MUST.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in C/C++ software development for RT Embedded systems – MUST.
- Experience with bring up of switching chipsets – an advantage.
- Experience with Embedded Linux – an advantage.
- Experience with Ethernet L3 routing protocols – an advantage.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated curiosity in engineering and the ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs.
- Strong interest in embedded systems and software design approaches.