Ceragon IT team is looking for a system & cloud administrator.
Work as part of the global IT team, be responsible of the company WW infrastructure, monitor and prevent failures and service interruptions.
Plan, design and configure systems in PaaS \ SaaS \ IaaS environments.
- 5 - 7 years of hands-on proven experience with Azure & Office 365 hybrid environment in a similar role in a hi-tech company.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft cloud environment including Azure ARM, Intune, Conditional access, Identity protection, O365, MFA, MCAS, ATP, etc… - A must.
- Experience with using and configuring Active Directory, GPO, SCCM, BitLocker encryption, Backup solution, VMware, Citrix, EMC storage \ NetApp
- In-depth experience with building automated scripts using PowerShell, bash, Python, etc…
- Information security oriented and strive for well architected infrastructure, knowledge of IT domain and innovative technologies.
- Knowledge in network protocols: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, etc…
- Personal skills:
- A team player and a strong people person with a service-oriented approach.
- Good prioritization skills, ability to work in a stressed-dynamic environment and to be flexible to changes.
- Ability to promote activities and projects end-to-end from PoC to production, lead wide scales programs and complex projects.
- Fluent English both verbal and in writing.
- A strong proactive and "can do" approach.