Ceragon IT team is looking for a system administrator.
Work as part of the global IT team, be responsible of the
company WW infrastructure, monitor and prevent failures and service
Plan, design and configure systems in PaaS \ SaaS \ IaaS
- At least 5 years of hands-on proven experience with Azure & Office 365 hybrid environment in a similar role in a hi-tech company.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft cloud environment including Azure, Intune, Conditional access, Identity protection, O365, MFA.
- Experience with using and configuring Active Directory, GPO, SCCM, BitLocker encryption, Backup solution, VMware, Citrix, NetApp.
- Experience with scripts using PowerShell, bash.
- Information security oriented and strive for well architected infrastructure, knowledge of IT domain and innovative technologies.
- Knowledge in network protocols: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- Personal skills:
- A team player and a strong people person with a service-oriented approach.
- Good prioritization skills, ability to work in a stressed-dynamic environment and to be flexible to changes.
- Ability to promote activities and projects end-to-end from PoC to production, lead wide scales programs and complex projects.
- Fluent English both verbal and in writing.
- A strong proactive and "can do" approach.