Ceragon Networks, a worldwide telecommunication company developing innovative wireless equipment and products, is seeking for a creative, curious and innovative student to join the V&V department.
In this role you will:
• Take part in testing of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
• Write automatic test for functionality, new systems and featurs
• Build test setups and Performing HW approval tests
• Record, investigate and analyze defects
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
· B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering - 3rd year
· Capable of working at least 3 working days in a workweek
· Knowledge in Ethernet L2 switching and L3 routing protocols (CCNA level) - Advantage
· Proven experience from the Army/Industry - Advantage
· Knowledge in Radio (RF) - Advantage
· Good English language skills in speaking and in writing – Advantage
We are looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.