Ceragon is looking for new talent, to join our Tactical Purchasing Department.
We seek for a Tactical Buyer who will take a significant role in enabling Ceragon’s teams to maximize business results.
- Execution of system "buy" messages including purchase order creation as well as order management based on changing needs of the business.
- Resolution of material shortages minimizing impact on production and customers.
- Build strong relationships externally (suppliers) as well as internally (Manufacturing, Engineering, Planning and Purchasing).
- Collaborates with and supports internal stakeholders for all procurement needs and ensure the demand from internal customers is satisfied.
- Acts as point of contact for suppliers within assigned scope of responsibility and manages day-to-day supplier relationships, including service, delivery, quality, and billing issues.
- Drive improvement projects and activities.
- Researching internal stakeholders and supplier operations.
- Engaging stakeholders to support the opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Economics, Industrial Engineering or in other relevant domain
- 1 years’ experience in similar roles and domains.
- Excellent English, written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent cross functional collaboration skills; ability to build and maintain strong professional, trusted relationships with interfaces.
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations/environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while transforming incomplete business needs into well-defined business/functional requirements.
- Knowledge: Oracle – Preferable.
- Knowledge: Excel (Pivot / VLOOKUP) - Must