Manage the end-to-end accounts payable process, ensuring accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices and payments.
- Oversee a team of accounts payable executives , providing guidance, training, and support as needed.
- Perform regular reviews of vendor statements and reconcile discrepancies.
- Streamline accounts payable processes and identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Responsible for compliance with monthly/ quarterly returns of GST and TDS and other compliances about Customs duty, and other applicable labr laws
- Monitor compliance with company policies, procedures, and SOX controls.
- Prepare and analyze accounts payable reports, including ageing reports, cash flow projections, and accruals.
- Assist in the month-end quarterly and year-end closing processes, including preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
Manage timely and accurate payroll processing for On-roll employees, Consultants and Service Contractors - This role involves validating playsheets processed by external agencies, approval of payroll-related reimbursements, PF and Payroll tax compliances, Reviewing termination payments, and ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines.
Stakeholder Communication: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as colleagues from headquarters, Department heads, and Operational teams to understand their financial needs, addressing any inquiries, issues, or disputes in a timely and professional manner. He/She may also interact with external stakeholders such as Auditors, Consultants, and Regulatory Authorities.