Vice President, Sales – South East Asia
- Lead and direct sales team to meet or exceed order booking, sales, profitability and budgetary targets.
- Grow Ceragon’s business in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia & Myanmar).
- Define and execute the Go-to-Market strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Hunts new accounts and diversify product mix in existing accounts.
- Develop value propositions and responses to RFPs.
- Make presentations, lead negotiations and close deals.
- Keep and build relationship with customers, partners, channels and distributors.
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes (AOP).
- Follow up on Customer’s order internally via regular calls with Sales Operations and Services Team.
- Provide routine weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as required. Active participation in regular overseas management team meetings.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achievement of firm booking, revenue, profit and cash collection.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Report to the Regional Head, APAC.
- Directly manages Sales Managers & Directors and indirectly (matrix org) sales support resources.
- Direct the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.
- Degree from an accredited institution; master’s in telecommunications, electrical engineering or/and business administration or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment, with at least 2 years of experience in a senior leadership role, working with C-level executives.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities. Proof of record of winning significant business.
- Experience in managing a sales teams, monitoring and evaluating the team progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing individual behaviour with performance expectations.
- Successful experience in selling directly to tier one mobile network operators.
- Successful experience in building and managing channels, partners and distributors.
- Experience in managing similar territory, familiar with Southeast Asia and East Asia culture.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate innovative solutioning and able to “think-out of the box”.
- High level of tenacity, resiliency and achievement orientation.
- Able to travel up to 50% of time within the region and to HQ.