VLSI team manager
VLSI Team Leader
Will join Ceragon VLSI Design group as a team Leader.
He will lead a VLSI design team that includes few engineers in IL and possibly few oversea.
The role including responsibility of architecture, micro-architecture, design, IP integration and other tasks as part of the chip development processes.
- BSc in Electrical engineering from known University – Must.
- 8+ years of experience in VLSI design – Must.
- At least 3 years of experience as team leader or team manager – Must.
- Deep knowledge in Verilog – Must.
- Experience in micro-architecture and design of complex blocks – Must.
- Familiar with the verification process of a block (test plan, coverage, etc.) – Must.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) – Must.
- Experience with multi-clock domain designs – Advantage.
- Script knowledge (TCL, Perl, etc.) – Advantage.
- Experience with chip frontend process (synthesis/STA) – Advantage.
- Strong execution orientation.
- Thorough and accurate.
- A team player.
- Fast leaning skills.
- Open minded