Senior FPGA Design Engineer 1072 (Tel-Aviv)
Would you like to be part of a group that takes ideas and brings them to a full product? To influence the entire product flow? If you answered yes to these questions – Your place is with us!
We work with the world’s largest telecommunication companies and enterprises, delivering innovative solutions that change how people communicate. Working at Ceragon, you will get to be part of a team that has a superb track record of delivering innovation to our industry on a global scale. The team at Ceragon will enable you to learn best practices, share knowledge and be a part of creating world-class technology every day. Some of our leading programs started with an employee’s knock on the door!
- Ceragon networks develops a complete product, from idea to field installation, while developing the entire technology internally – ASIC, SOC, RF chip and FPGA.
- We are looking for an ASIC/FPGA engineer, to Join Ceragon FPGA team in developing next generation backhaul communication systems.
- In this role you will be required for:
- Aspects of ASIC design activity: Coding, verification support.
- All aspects of FPGA design activity: Coding, Synthesizing, verification support and LAB bring up.
- Participate in System definitions for current and next generation products.
- Collaborate with other teams: SW, QA, and Radio ASIC.
- B.Sc. degree from a leading university.
- 4-5 years’ experience in VLSI design, at least 1 of them in FPGA design.
- Experience in system ramp up and FPGA debug.
- Excellent system understanding.
- Deep understanding of SDC.
- Experience with networking – advantage.
- Experience with UVM verification flow – advantage.
- Experience with board development – advantage.
- Experience with ASIC design – advantage.
- Team player.
- High motivation to excel.
# מהנדס חומרה
# פיתוח חומרה
# משרות בוגר
# בוגר אוניברסיטה