ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer 1072
- Join Ceragon FPGA team, in developing next generation backhaul communication systems.
- In this roll you will be required for:
- aspects of ASIC design activity: Coding, verification support.
- All aspects of FPGA design activity: Coding, Synthesizing, verification support and LAB bring up.
- Participate in System definitions for current and next generation products.
- Collaborate with other teams: SW, QA, and Radio ASIC.
- BSC degree from leading university.
- 2-4 years’ experience in VLSI design, at least 1 of them in FPGA design.
- Experience in system ramp up and FPGA debug.
- Excellent system understanding.
- Deep understanding of SDC.
- Experience with networking – advantage.
- Experience with UVM verification flow – advantage.
- Experience with board development – advantage.
- Team player.
- High motivation to excel.