All-outdoor, high-power, All-IP multicore node
The FibeAir IP-20C-HP is a high-power, compact and all-outdoor wireless backhaul node that suits any network deployment scenario with long reach requirements, from aggregation sites to remote small cell backhaul, and is designed to help you meet a wide variety of challenges throughout your network deployment.
The FibeAir IP-20C-HP operates in the 6GHz and 11GHz bands.
With its multicore technology, the FibeAir IP-20C-HP allows you to continuously increase your operational efficiency and provide better quality of experience to your customers:
- Double wireless backhaul capacity via remote activation of another radio carrier with no site visits required
- Deliver the needed wireless backhaul capacity at as little as ¼ of the spectrum otherwise needed with Ceragon’s field-proven LoS MIMO 4×4 technology – enabling 1Gbps radio capacity over a single 30MHz channel or 2Gbps over a single 60MHz
- Deploy sites where needed, removing congested wireless backhaul constraints by doubling the reuse of microwave frequency channels and using Advanced Frequency Reuse technology embedded in the icore technology
- Improve system gain with 35dBm Tx power
- Reduce energy costs by up to 40%
- Reduce tower equipment footprint by 50% in dual carrier configurations and high-power radios
The FibeAir IP-20C-HP is an all-packet wireless backhaul node and is MEF 2.0 certified. It is offered with a basic security package.