Extendable edge node for all-packet and hybrid networks
The FibeAir IP-20GX is an extendable, split-mount edge node that delivers multi-Gbps radio capacity to your transport network, including macrocells and aggregation sites. Now available with multicore technology and new radio units, it helps you meet your operational efficiency targets and provides the flexibility you need to expand the node with more radio or line interfaces to meet the growing demands of your network.
millimeter-wave spectrum, offering high spectral efficiency across licensed and license-exempt frequency bands (4-86GHz). It supports two built-in radio carriers with multiple high-speed data and T1 interfaces.
It also comes with two universal slots which allow you to extend the node to support up to five radio carriers with additional high-speed data (1GE, FE) E1/T1 and OC-3 interface cards, using the same modules as in the IP-20A.
The FibeAir IP-20GX allows you to continuously increase your operational efficiency and provide better quality of experience to your customers:
- Provide the highest radio capacity and spectral efficiency in any condition and any frequency channel size (up to 80/112MHz)
- Double wireless backhaul capacity via remote activation of another radio carrier with no site visits required – the fastest transmission network setup from planning to fulfillment
- Reduce tower or roof-top equipment footprint by 50% in dual carrier configurations
- Deliver the needed wireless backhaul capacity at as little as ¼ of the spectrum otherwise needed with Ceragon’s field-proven LoS MIMO 4×4 technology
- Reduce energy costs by up to 40%
- Deploy sites where needed, removing congested wireless backhaul constraints by doubling the reuse of microwave frequency channels and using Advanced Frequency Reuse technology embedded in the multicore technology
- Optimize E-Band aggregation sites, support TDM over E-Band and enhance existing microwave links with E-Band combining (multiband), and utilize the unique E-Band RFU
Equipped with an MEF 2.0 certified Carrier Ethernet engine as well as an advanced TDM service processing engine, it allows you to deliver both IP and legacy TDM services. The product is offered with a basic security package. For a comprehensive set of security capabilities, please refer to the FibeAir IP-20 Assured Platform.