Paramus, New Jersey, November 5, 2013 - Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT), the #1 high-capacity wireless hauling specialist, today announced its new, ultra-high capacity platform for HetNet hauling – the IP-20. Designed to meet the constantly evolving needs of network operators, Ceragon’s IP-20 is a service-centric, SDN-ready wireless platform containing a rich product line for backhaul and fronthaul. Built around a powerful software-defined engine, the IP-20 platform supports any radio transmission technology mix, any network topology and any configuration.
Serving the entire hauling ecosystem – from small cells, through super-sized macro cells in the aggregation layer, to hybrid TDM/IP trunk solutions for high capacity backbones – the platform provides a common, programmable architecture for all of Ceragon’s next-generation FibeAir® and Evolution products. A new high-performance operating system, CeraOS, provides a complete set of service-centric features and performance-boosting capabilities across the entire IP-20 product series. CeraOS creates a cohesive, easy to operate and simple to manage approach for building, expanding and maintaining wireless backhaul and fronthaul networks.
“The IP-20 platform sets a new industry benchmark for microwave-based backhaul and fronthaul solutions,” said Ira Palti, President and CEO of Ceragon Networks. “This game-changing technology reinforces our position as the number 1 wireless hauling specialist. With the IP-20 platform, our customers can smoothly transition to 4G/LTE/LTE-A, while preparing for future SDN architectures.”
The IP-20 product series has already been successfully deployed with selected customers around the world.
Visit here for more information about Ceragon’s IP-20 Platform and its advanced IP-20 Product Series.
Read more about Ceragon’s IP-20 platform and related products:
- FibeAir IP-20N – a multi-radio technology aggregation node featuring up to 10 radio carriers in a modular 2 radio unit (2RU) design
- FibeAir IP-20G – a multi-radio technology edge node featuring a low-footprint, fixed design for simple and reliable installation
- FibeAir IP-20S – a compact single-core radio node
- FibeAir IP-20LH – a versatile multi-carrier trunk node ideal for both all-indoor and split-mount configurations using Ceragon’s proven HP radios
- Evolution IP-20LH – a versatile multi-carrier trunk node ideal for both all-indoor and split-mount configurations using Ceragon’s proven Evolution radios
- FibeAir IP-20C – a unique Gigabit-in-a-Box compact all-outdoor multi-core node
- FibeAir IP-20A – a NEBS-compliant, ultra-high power all-indoor solution tailored for the North American market