We understand the importance of a fast, smooth and professional network rollout, and have solutions that provide you the fastest time to market. We work according to best-in-class procedures and processes, while using cutting edge and tailored, in-house developed project management tool. Our propriety tools include a cloud web-based platform, as well as mobile applications (In-Side).
- Detailed solution design
- Project deployment planning:
- Line of Site (LOS) – Defining and planning optimal LOS to meet your needs.
- Technical site survey – Collecting and documenting all necessary information for the NW Rollout phase.
- Logistics – We have logistics procedures to ensure 100% safe delivery to sites.
- Installation – “First time right” for fast and accurate installations, even under the most difficult of environments, achieved by trained teams, best-practice processes and procedures.
- Commissioning – Utilizing dedicated software and tools developed for reducing implementation time.
- Pre ATP – Internal testing and verification for the entire customer requirements.
- Onsite supervision – Dedicated onsite technical expert resources, providing guidance on all technical aspects related to Ceragon products and services.
- Onsite QA audit – Perform an onsite I&C QA audit, providing a full report and engaging with your operations team to resolve technical issues, discuss operational metrics and plan for action.
- Project technical support – Assist with deployment, cut-over support, acceptances and day-to-day operations.
- On the job training (OJT) – Provide knowledge transfer on I&C for your team.
- Project management – Ceragon’s project management methodology is designed to achieve & optimize roll-out business deliverables to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Provisional & final acceptance test
- Sites handover to customer
- Project handover to Ceragon’s Customer support