What about us:
Ceragon Networks (https://www.ceragon.com/about-ceragon/) is a company that develops innovative equipment used in wireless data transmission among other software and service solutions. Our systems are based on microwave technology and serve as a cost-effective alternative to fiber optics.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and work closely with high-end technologies and have global interaction with hi-tech professionals.
The Technical Support Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and work closely with high-end technologies and have global interaction with hi-tech professionals worldwide.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Electronic/Communication/Computer engineer (BA/BSc)
- Proven experience with planning, engineering and advanced troubleshooting of Microwave/transmission networks (Operations experience)
- Strong Ethernet/IP/networking knowledge
- Understanding packet switch network resiliency protocols, xSTP, G8032.
- Strong SDH/PDH knowledge
- Understanding of synchronization principles and standards
- Multivendor telecom experience, NOC or operations
- Understanding radio link planning principles
- Experience with SNMP based NMS platform
- 2-3 years of experience with interfacing customers (support, presales)
- English – Fluent (read + Write + Speak)
- Excellent communication skills
We are looking for real team player with excellent communication skills, who is well organized, systematic and analytical.
Person should be capable for self-learning and working in a challenging and changing environment as well as be able to make decisions under pressure by analyzing inputs.