Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT) delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help you increase your operational efficiency, enhance your end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure your peace of mind
Ceragon is the #1 leading wireless backhaul company
As the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport, Ceragon has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our mission is resolving your wireless backhaul challenges – helping you achieve the highest value for you! Our solutions are deployed by more than 460 service providers, as well as hundreds of private network owners, in more than 130 countries
Ceragon’s employee community spans multiple countries, is highly diverse regionally and culturally, yet connected and cohesive.
Position Overview: As a Private Networks Solutions Architect at Ceragon, you will be the driving force behind the creation and implementation of comprehensive connectivity and networking solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for ensuring the optimal performance, security, and scalability of our customers networks. Your expertise in RF, Spectrum, access technologies, PLTE and 5G communications will be essential in delivering high-quality connectivity solutions. Your role will involve the integration of RF planning and Spectrum Analysis to design efficient and robust wireless networks, with a specific focus on CBRS deployment. You will lead in creating scalable, secure, and high-performance network designs while considering factors such as spectrum utilization and RF interference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Private Wireless Networks 4G & 5G Solutions Architect to join our team. In this role, you will play a critical role in helping our clients design, deploy, and manage secure and reliable private networks that meet their specific needs.
Network Architecture and Solutions Design:
· Utilize expertise in access technologies, including Private LTE, CBRS, WiFi, LoRaWAN, to design access networks that meet client needs.
· Demonstrate hands-on experience in CBRS deployment design and implementation.
· Deep knowledge of 4G & 5G technologies including core, RAN, MOCN standards, SaS, RAN deployment models, CPE, SIM, eSIM, BTS, CU, DU, RU connectivity models.
RF Planning and Spectrum Analysis:
· Conduct RF planning to optimize wireless network coverage and performance utilizing RF standard planning tools.
· Perform Spectrum Analysis to identify and mitigate interference, ensuring reliable and high-quality wireless connections.
· Implement and monitor security measures to protect the network from cyber threats and unauthorized access to private networks.
· Perform regular security assessments and address vulnerabilities including latest patches and updates.
· Stay updated on the latest security trends and technologies and recommend updates to our clients.
How to Apply: If you are a passionate and experienced Network Solutions Architect with expertise in network design, IP addressing, access technologies, MEF standards, routing protocols, RF planning, Spectrum Analysis, and specific experience in CBRS deployment, we encourage you to apply
· Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Telecommunications, Networking) or equivalent work experience.
· Proven experience as a Private Networks Solutions Architect or similar role with a strong emphasis on end-to-end network solutions.
· Prior experience in designing solutions for critical infrastructure (utilities, oil & Gas etc.), government entities, education institutions desirable
· Experience working for a system integrator to build solutions utilizing a mix of internal and partner components.
· Industry certifications (e.g., 5G RAN Certification, CCNP, JNCIP) are highly desirable.
· Proficiency in 4G and 5G technologies, including LTE, NR, and Core Network functions.
· Experience in PLTE, 5G, CBRS deployment design and implementation is essential.
· Experience in RF planning and Spectrum Analysis for wireless networks. (PT-PT and PTMP)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Willing to travel for customer meetings and presentations.
· Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
· Willing to travel for customer meetings and presentations.
Ceragon offers an outstanding compensation and benefit package, medical, dental, and life insurances; investment savings plan (401K) with employer matching