All-outdoor, compact, all-IP multicore node
The FibeAir IP-20C is a highly versatile, compact and all-outdoor wireless backhaul node that suits any network deployment scenario, from aggregation sites to small cell backhaul, and is designed to help you meet a wide variety of challenges throughout your network deployment.
The FibeAir IP-20C operates within the entire microwave spectrum, offering high spectral efficiency across licensed and license-exempt frequency bands (6-42GHz).
With its multicore technology, the FibeAir IP-20C allows you to continuously increase your operational efficiency and provide better quality of experience to your customers:
- Double wireless backhaul capacity via remote activation of another radio carrier with no site visits required
- Deliver the needed wireless backhaul capacity at as little as ¼ of the spectrum otherwise needed with Ceragon’s field-proven LoS MIMO 4×4 technology – enabling 1Gbps radio capacity over a single 28MHz channel or 2Gbps over a single 56MHz
- Deploy sites where needed, removing congested wireless backhaul constraints by doubling the reuse of microwave frequency channels and using Advanced Frequency Reuse technology embedded in the multicore technology
- Reduce energy costs by up to 40%
- Reduce tower or roof-top equipment footprint by 50% in dual carrier configurations
The FibeAir IP-20C is an all-packet wireless backhaul node and is MEF 2.0 certified. It is offered with a basic security package. For a comprehensive set of security capabilities, please refer to the FibeAir IP-20 Assured Platform.